When you begin to suspect you may be filing for divorce , dissolution, or legal separation, it is always a good idea to meet with a knowledgeable and experienced family lawyer in the Cincinnati. There are a number of practical considerations that need to be made prior to the termination of a marriage, but in the emotional tumult surrounding divorce, dissolution or legal separation, these things are often overlooked.
Selecting a family lawyer in the Cincinnati area can, at first, seem like an overwhelming proposition. Knowing what questions to ask your prospective family lawyer can help ensure you are selecting the attorney most suited to represent you during this trying time.
Questions for Your Family Lawyer
- Do you focus your practice on family law?
- How long have you been practicing in the Cincinnati area?
- Will you personally be handling my case?
- Do you offer Collaborative Divorce services?
- Are you trained and experienced in Collaborative Divorce?
- If necessary, are your prepared for contentious litigation?
- Will you openly and honestly discuss the pros and cons of my options during proceedings?
- Will you be available to speak with me and answer my questions within 24 hours of my contacting you?
Selecting the right family attorney to help you with the issues in your situation is critical. During your initial consultation, you should feel free to ask as many questions as you would like, enabling you to gauge your comfort with and confidence in your potential family lawyer.
John Heilbrun – Cincinnati Family Attorney
With over three decades of experience, Cincinnati family attorney John Heilbrun has dealt with numerous legal issues faced by families in transition. He is prepared to work closely with you, developing strategies to try to achieve an equitable and successful result no matter what the circumstances of your legal issues. John is prepared to go to Court with you if an agreed resolution cannot be reached with your spouse. During your initial consultation, he will be happy to answer any questions you may have and help you better understand the ways in which he can help you move through and past this time in your life.
If you are looking for a family lawyer in or around Cincinnati, Ohio, please contact the Law Office of John Heilbrun to schedule an informative consultation today.